FINAL FORMS TO OFFER “FIRST-TIME MEMBER” SCHOLARSHIPS
Final Forms, a prime sponsor of the Annual OIAAA State Conference, wants to assist those Ohio athletic directors who are joining the OIAAA for the first time and would also like to attend the 2016 State Conference. Four (4) Membership/Conference “scholarships” will be awarded this month by FinalForms for the selected athletic administrators who submit their application by Friday, September 30th.
Here are the details:
- Any current Ohio interscholastic athletic director (either Middle School or High School) who has NOT been an OIAAA & NIAAA member since 2014 is eligible to submit an application for the Final Forms scholarship.
- The scholarship application form can be downloaded from the OIAAA website
- Applications will be reviewed by a committee comprised of OIAAA Board of Directors.
- Four (4) selected applicants will be notified no later than Thursday, October 6th. A full year’s membership (through June 30, 2017) in both the OIAAA and NIAAA (value = $135) along with full registration for the 2016 OIAAA State Conference (value = $95) will be paid for by Final Forms.
- Chosen applicants must complete a hard copy of both the OIAAA/NIAAA Membership form along with the 2016 OIAAA Conference registration form upon notice.
- Housing for the State Conference will be the responsibility of the chosen applicant.
DON’T DELAY! Download, CLICK HERE, and submit your FinalForms OIAAA “Membership/Conference Scholarship” Application today!